Ways to Donate
Thank you for your interest in making a gift to Peak Vista Community Health Centers Foundation. Your contribution is vital to maintaining and improving the health of our community. We appreciate your support.
- Donate Online by Credit Card - Donate through our secure credit card processing site. Peak Vista can accept gifts using Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
- Donate via Check - Make your check payable to "Peak Vista Community Health Centers Foundation" and mail to 722 S. Wahsatch, Colorado Springs, CO, 80903. For gifts of $500 or more, consider making a gift through the El Paso County Enterprise Zone (see below).
- Donate Securities - Review these transfer instructions or contact the Foundation office at (719) 344-6605 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For Gifts of $500 or More - Consider the El Paso County Enterprise Zone
Peak Vista Community Health Centers Foundation is designated as a project of the El Paso County Enterprise Zone, which seeks to promote economic development in our community. Donors who make their gifts of $500 or more to Peak Vista through the Enterprise Zone are eligible to receive a Colorado state tax credit equal to 25% of their donation amount, in addition to regular federal and state tax benefits.
Cash gifts to the Enterprise Zone must be made by check.
|$500 Contribution||Direct Gift||Enterprise Zone Gift|
|- Federal Tax Savings (35% tax bracket)||$175.00||$175.00|
|- Colorado Tax Savings at 4.63%||$46.30||$46.30|
|- Enterprise Zone Tax Credit||0||$125.00|
|Net Cost of a $500 Contribution to Donor||$278.70||$153.70|
|In this example, Peak Vista would receive $482.50. El Paso County would receive a 3.5% administrative fee.|
How to donate through the Enterprise Zone:
Simply write a check for your gift of $500 or more to "El Paso County Enterprise Zone" and list "Peak Vista Community Health Centers Foundation" in the memo line.
Mail or drop off your check to:
Peak Vista Community Health Centers Foundation
722 S. Wahsatch Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Starting in January 2012, the Colorado State Department of Revenue requires that anyone who makes a donation through the El Paso County Enterprise Zone complete the following two steps:
1. Donors will be required to file their Colorado State tax return electronically; and
2. Donors will need to provide Peak Vista Foundation with either their social security number or their Colorado Account Number when a donation is made.
Peak Vista Foundation staff will complete the paperwork necessary for you to receive the tax credit and will forward your check to the Enterprise Zone. El Paso County will issue your Certificate of Qualified Enterprise Zone Contribution Form with an authorized signature, serving as a receipt for the entire amount of your donation. Your gift will also be acknowledged in writing by Peak Vista. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Foundation at (719) 344-6605 or email@example.com.
Peak Vista Community Health Centers Foundation is classified as a public charity under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations made to Peak Vista Community Health Centers Foundation are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Please check with your accountant to verify you are receiving the appropriate tax deduction allowed.
Peak Vista Community Health Centers Foundation policies are written to protect each donor’s charitable intent for their gift. Should funding needs change, the Board of Directors of Peak Vista Community Health Centers Foundation is authorized by these policies to use the funds for purposes similar to the original purpose that in their judgment will help advance the aims of promoting access to healthcare.