AT PEAK VISTA WE CURRENTLY ACCEPT:
- Medicare is available to people 65 or older and people under 65 with certain disabilities.
- There are two parts to Medicare: Part A and Part B.
- Medicare Part A helps cover your inpatient care in hospitals, critical access hospitals and skilled nursing facilities. It also covers hospice care and some home health care.
- Medicare Part B helps cover your doctors’ services, outpatient hospital care, and some other medical services that Medicare Part A doesn’t cover, such as some of the services of physical and occupational therapists, and some home health care. Medicare Part B helps pay for these covered services and supplies when they are medically necessary.
- Peak Vista also accepts all Medicare supplements.
- Medicaid is available only to certain low-income individuals and families who fit into an eligibility group that is recognized by federal and state law. Medicaid does not pay money to you; instead, it sends payments directly to your health care providers.
- Many groups of people are covered by Medicaid.
- Eligibility groups include, but are not limited to: limited income families with children, Supplemental Security Income recipients, infants born to Medicaid-eligible pregnant women, children under age 6 and pregnant women whose family income is at or below 133% of the Federal poverty level, recipients of adoption assistance and foster care under Title IV-E of the Social Security Act and certain people with Medicare.
- Even within these groups though, certain requirements must be met. These may include your age, whether you are pregnant, disabled, blind, or aged; your income and resources (like bank accounts, real property, or other items that can be sold for cash); and whether you are a U.S. citizen or a lawfully admitted immigrant.
Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+)
- This is low-cost health insurance for Colorado's uninsured children and pregnant women.
- CHP+ is public health insurance for children and pregnant women who earn too much to qualify for Medicaid, but cannot afford private health insurance.
Colorado Indigent Care Program (CICP) / Sliding Scale
- Uninsured applicants will be assigned a "rating" based on their total income and resources. The rating determines the copayment amount that will be charged to the applicant for medical services for a 12-month calendar year.
- To be eligible you must:
- Be a Colorado resident or migrant farm worker and a U.S. citizen or legal immigrant;
- Have income and resources combined at or below 250% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL); and
- Cannot be eligible for the Medicaid Program or CHP+
We currently accept the following private insurance plans:
- Advantra Freedom (Medicare Advantage) - Accepted at ALL centers.
- Aetna (HMO & PPO) - Only accepted at the Family Health Center at Divide & Family Health Center at Fountain.
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield (HMO, PPO, POS) - Accepted at ALL centers.
- CHAMPVA (Disabled Veterans & dependents) - Accepted at ALL centers.
- CIGNA (HMO) - Only accepted at the Family Health Center at Divide.
- Cofinity (PPO) - Only accepted at the Family Health Center at Divide & Family Health Center at Fountain.
- Evercare (Medicare Plus Medicaid, Medicare Advantage) - Accepted at ALL centers.
- Humana ChoiceCare (Medicare PPO/HMO/POS) - Accepted at ALL centers.
- Pacificare (HMO & PPO) - Accepted at ALL centers.
- Pyramid (Medicare Advantage) - Accepted at ALL centers.
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans (HMO) - Accepted at ALL centers.
- Secure Horizons Direct (Medicare Advantage) - Accepted at ALL centers.
- Secure Horizons/Pacificare (Medicare HMO) - Accepted at ALL centers.
- Sterling Life Medicare Advantage (Medicare Advantage PPO & PFFs) - Accepted at ALL centers.
- Tricare for Life, Standard & Reserve - Accepted at ALL centers.
- United Healthcare (HMO & PPO) - Accepted at ALL centers.
- WellCare Health Plans (Medicare Advantage) - Accepted at ALL centers.
Please call us at (719) 632-5700 if you have any insurance-related questions.